Current measures and changes
Dear subscribers of the PRSO, Dear classical music fans, due to the continuing state of emergency and the announced ban on the holding of public events, the Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra is cancelling the next planned
The current measures apply to the subscribers of concerts which were to take place in the autumn. A clear list of unrealized concerts can be found below. We would kindly like to ask you for your patience with regard to the unclear developments of this situation. We are trying to respond promptly to new measures and to always prepare the maximum possible solutions for you.
We are sure that this difficult situation will soon stabilise and that we will meet once again at our planned concerts.
Overview of unrealized concerts
12. 10. Rachmaninoff’s second (replaced by Drejsl & Voříšek) – we cancel this concert without an alternative date.
19. 10. Oscar-winning music of E. W. Korngold (replaced by Strauss & Beethoven) – we cancel this concert without an alternative date.
27. 10. On Broadway with Adam Plachetka II – we are looking for an alternative date for this concert, tickets remain valid.
16. 11. A solo for Jitka Hosprová and Jan Čmejla – ALTERNATIVE DATE – we cancel this concert without an alternative date.
30. 11. Ian Bostridge’s Socrates – we cancel this concert without an alternative date.
1. 12. Ian Bostridge’s Socrates – we cancel this concert without an alternative date.
Details on the refund for tickets to the cancelled concerts
Compensation for ticket subscribers will be calculated after the withdrawal of the restrictions, as soon as the final number of cancelled concerts will be clear.
If you purchased individual tickets for the concert that have been canceled without a replacement date, we offer the following possible solutions:
- GoOut handles the compensation for tickets purchased online, firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 222 70 30 70, Mon – Fri: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. They will contact you in the coming days.
- Compensation for tickets purchased in a shop: the refund of the entrance fee will be resolved after the end of the restrictions, as soon as the stores and cash registers reopen. The refund will be provided at the place where the ticket was sold. Please do not forget to submit the purchased ticket, without which it will not be possible to provide the refund.
- It will be possible to use a replacement ticket for the PRSO & BRAD MEHLDAU concert, which will be held on 13 February 2021 from 7:30 p.m. in Rudolfinum. If you are interested in a replacement ticket in the value of the compensation, please write to email@example.com by 2 November 2020 at the latest and include your name, surname and information that you are interested in a replacement ticket for a cancelled concert.
If you purchased tickets for the “On Broadway with Adam Plachetka” concert on 27 October 2020, we are currently looking for an alternate date. So far, we are talking with all the interested parties about a date in the last week of June 2021. Nevertheless, today none of us know how the situation will develop. Please stay with us and keep an eye on our website www.socr.rozhlas.cz or our social networks; if we are able to hold the concert earlier and the situation around the pandemic starts to look better, we will inform you in advance.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.