Dear Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra Supporters and Classical Musical Fans. With regard to the ongoing securing measures, the Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra has cancelled all planned concerts for the 93rd season, including the final concert, which was to have taken place on 8 June 2020.
Tickets purchased for concerts scheduled between 10 March and 8 June will be refunded in the following way:
– if you purchased a ticket on-line (e-vstupenka/e-ticket),
it will be refunded automatically to the bank account from where the payment was made within 30 days of the date of when the respective concert was scheduled to take place.
– if you purchase a ticked at the Czech Philharmonic ticket office at the Rudolfinum, you can collect your refund at this location starting 4 May upon presenting your ticket.
– If you purchase a ticket at the Czech Radio shop, Municipal House ticket office or at a Colosseum ticket point of sale,
– please fill in the form here
– or send an e-mail to email@example.com together with a declaration of honour stating that you are the holder of the respective ticket and the following information: name, surname, account number to where the refund should be sent, date and name of the performance and ticket number (11 digits)
– in the case of foreign payment, you must indicate the account holder, address of the account holder, IBAN, SWIFT CODE
We will inform you about the exact terms and conditions of refunds for seasonal tickets within the next 14 days here on our website.
Please be patient: we are preparing various refund options for your convenience.
We greatly appreciate everyone who has decided to support Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra by not requesting a refund for cancelled concerts. If you are interested in supporting the orchestra long-term, we would be delighted if you became a member of our Patrons Club (Klub mecenášů).
Thank you for your generosity.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if necessary.
In case of urgency call 221 551 402.